X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *FREE* FishWestEnd Superbowl Squares

FishWestEnd Superbowl Pool

FREE!!!

The first 50 members who reply to this thread will have their screen names placed on a list. Random numbers will be generated for the list of names and those numbers will match to the numbers on the attachments you see below. This will determine your spots on the pool board (you may only reply once which gives you 2 squares).

POOL FORMAT
    This is a 'Square Pool', the 10 by 10 grid type of pool where you select a square or squares until the grid is full. When the pool is closed, random numbers will be generated by the website to fill the row and column headers. The row and column header for your square represent your numbers.

GAME
    This pool will be based on Superbowl XLV

NUMBERS
    Upon closing the pool, random numbers will be generated by the website to fill the row and column headers of the grid. Your numbers are those represented by the row and column of your square(s).

MAXIMUM SQUARES
    You may pick up to 2 squares.

CONFIRMING PICKS
    It is your responsibility to confirm that your own picks are accepted by the website. Once confirmed, you will see a "Confirmed" under your post in the "reason for editing section"

WINNERS AND PRIZES
    Winning this pool is determined by the last digit in the score of both teams. If the score is 17-10 (home-road) then the person with 7 for the home team and 0 for the road team wins. Similarly, the same person would win if the score were 7-20, 27-30, 17-0, etc.

1Q = 2 Koozies & 2 Stickers
    2Q = 1 Hat & Koozie
    3Q = Long Sleeve Shirt (L-3X)
    4Q (including overtime) = 1 Hat, Koozie, Sticker & Long Sleeve Shirt (L-3X)

All prizes shall be awarded by FishWestEnd.com

POOL MANAGEMENT
    This pool is being managed by:
    WestEndAngler - FishWestEnd.com

Click image for larger version

Name:	pool.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	568472

FishWestEnd Football Squares Pool.pdf
    Last edited by WestEndAngler; February 2, 2011, 01:19 AM. Reason: OFFICIAL SQUARES ADDED SEE ATTACHMENTS
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Put my name down!
    Last edited by WestEndAngler; January 30, 2011, 10:33 PM. Reason: Confirmed

Comment

I'm in and thanks Coe!!!
      Last edited by WestEndAngler; January 30, 2011, 10:46 PM. Reason: Confirmed

Comment

Awesome, sign me up! Thanks!
        Last edited by WestEndAngler; January 30, 2011, 10:47 PM. Reason: Confirmed
        Scott
        "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Put me in too!!
          Last edited by WestEndAngler; January 30, 2011, 10:47 PM. Reason: Confirmed

Comment

I'm in
            Last edited by WestEndAngler; January 30, 2011, 10:56 PM. Reason: Confirmed

Comment

I'm in!
              Last edited by WestEndAngler; January 30, 2011, 10:57 PM. Reason: Confirmed
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Cool Coe! I'm in.
                Last edited by WestEndAngler; January 30, 2011, 11:18 PM. Reason: Confirmed
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

i'm in!
                  Last edited by WestEndAngler; January 30, 2011, 11:20 PM. Reason: Confirmed
                  TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Sweet, im game! Thanks Coe!
                    Last edited by WestEndAngler; January 31, 2011, 08:51 AM. Reason: Confirmed
                    "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

Comment

I am in as well. Thanks Coe.
                      Last edited by WestEndAngler; January 31, 2011, 08:52 AM. Reason: Confirmed
                      They like shiny spoons...

Comment

I'm in
                        Last edited by WestEndAngler; January 31, 2011, 08:52 AM. Reason: Confirmed
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

I'd like to be in! Thanks!
                          Last edited by WestEndAngler; January 31, 2011, 08:53 AM. Reason: Confirmed

Comment

I'm in

Comment

Lucky #15. Should keep the game interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X