Tomorrow Thursday 2/3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow Thursday 2/3

Heading out tomorrow and since Chip decided he needs to work there is a spot on the boat. We will be launching at noon. No wading just from the boat. A buddy of mine that I play softball with is also going. If you want to go shoot me a PM or put it up on here. I will check in the morning.

Good Luck
    "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

It's just closed in some deep water areas I believe. Have they stopped barge traffic in the ICW??
      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Where I am going is not closed. We are gonna get em.

Comment

Pm me Fp-10 or call you got's the #!You going out of the same spot as last time.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Don't run aground-no others will be out there getting froze like a popsicle.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Good luck. Btw, it is Chinese/ Lunar New Years tommorow. The superstition is that everything that happens tommorow will be a recurring theme for the rest of the year. I hope you get'em!
              Resident Ninja

Comment

The superstition is that everything that happens tommorow will be a recurring theme for the rest of the year.

O sheeettt!!!!! I guess I better go buy stock Baumann Props.

AQUA PIMP
                AQUA PIMP......
                "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Chip is a workaholic! The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem!
                  Scott
                  "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                    The superstition is that everything that happens tommorow will be a recurring theme for the rest of the year.

O sheeettt!!!!! I guess I better go buy stock Baumann Props.

AQUA PIMP
                    LOL!
                    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                      Heading out tomorrow and since Chip decided he needs to work there is a spot on the boat. We will be launching at noon. No wading just from the boat. A buddy of mine that I play softball with is also going. If you want to go shoot me a PM or put it up on here. I will check in the morning.
                      Good luck guys! You are a little more hardcore than me!

Comment

Better to go today than Friday. Best be off the water by about 1:30 this afternoon boys. Y'all be careful.
                        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                          It's just closed in some deep water areas I believe. Have they stopped barge traffic in the ICW??
                          Kenny they cannot stop barge traffic in the ICW.

Gater

Comment

Originally posted by Gater View Post
                            Kenny they cannot stop barge traffic in the ICW.

Gater
                            Voluntarily
                            "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

Originally posted by mjh View Post
                              Good luck guys! You are a little more hardcore than me!

and me!

your taliwacker is going to freeze and fall off out there today.

Comment

Working...
                              X