No announcement yet.

Another drowning in Galvo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's unfortunate but the body will be hopefully washed up on shore down current. Let's just pray that he is recovered safe if he in deed as passed already let's just pray that they recover the body for the family.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

X2 on that! I just do not understand why people who supposedly do not know how to swim even get in the water, rough or not!
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I just do not understand why people who supposedly do not know how to swim even get in the water, rough or not!
        X2 and prayers for him and his family.
        You never know what the tide might bring

Comment

Man, that's sad news. Prayers sent for him and his family.

Our planet is 75% water ya'll, teach yourself and your children how to swim.

Comment

Called my wife and daughter to see where they were for dinner...we're on the beach, come meet us! Cool, get off work and call...where are yall at? By Murdoch's and the Balinese pilings!
            Oh chit....very eeery fishing with the current running from where it happened, and the coastys cruising 200ft in front of you. As of dark....I'm pretty sure the young man had not been recovered yet.
            Don't be a Nancy!
            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

They had planned to continue the search effort for the still missing man at first light.
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Has anyone heard anything recently? Are they still searching, did they find anything, are they calling it off?
                You never know what the tide might bring

Comment

Working...
                X