Watch this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch this

If its true it will sure change alot of the way things have been done. If its true its unbelievable.

Unreal! That is really cool!

Comment

that is freaky awesome...JT...I say send your bartender Georgette there and make a few copies of her!
      sigpic

Comment

I'm not so sure about that. When he sets it down at 3:52, it sure does sound like steel.

Was the next part of this show about NASA landing on the moon?
        XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Originally posted by XtremeAngler View Post
          I'm not so sure about that. When he sets it down at 3:52, it sure does sound like steel.

Was the next part of this show about NASA landing on the moon?
          beats the hail out of me. but just think how much $$$$$$$$$$$$ they could make reproducing sheep in 3D up there in College Station. GHSmaker may figure out a way to go back to school.

Comment

Very cool!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Wow! that is cool
              Scott
              "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                beats the hail out of me. but just think how much $$$$$$$$$$$$ they could make reproducing sheep in 3D up there in College Station. GHSmaker may figure out a way to go back to school.
                Or maybe they could stick Ryan Tannehill in there and give the clone to Mack Brown so he could have an actual quarterback this year
                XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

Comment

Originally posted by XtremeAngler View Post
                  Or maybe they could stick Ryan Tannehill in there and give the clone to Mack Brown so he could have an actual quarterback this year
                  hahahha...thats pretty good!! lmao and i agree.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                    If its true it will sure change alot of the way things have been done. If its true its unbelievable.

JT,
                    It's true and I have seen it done.
                    Very cool technology.
                    My company is considering sending a 3D model of the products we make so they can "print" us a minature 3D model we can show our clients.
                    Finfisher

Comment

Known universe. Cool *** show.

Comment

you know how people always stick their butts on the copy machine and take copies of it?

This brings the game to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL
                        XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

Comment

This are real. They have been around for a few years. I worked on one around 5 years ago. A&E - The Graphics Complex had one, but the end product was not that hard. They have made alot of progress on the process. You could print out a heart with veins and all. It is a really cool machine.

Comment

Very very promising tech. I used one for a project at Sam last summer. We had the printer print to scale a human skull with all the orifices, cavities, etc. as well as a small working crescent wrench. It was really impressive.
                            Andros Tarpon 26

Comment

Just freaking amazing! My dad would have loved that!
                              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
                              X