Cabo soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabo soon!

Any recommendations? Room is a done deal and thinking rental car so I can hit a few better beaches for surf. Please, don't make this a run Mexico down thread...I've been 3 times in the last 3 and never had any probs. Restaurant and guides would be a good place to start! : )
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Bring a gun
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
      Bring a gun
      Tee-pee-cal Mexiphobe....With my ninja abilities I don't need a gun!
      Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Have fun.
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Hang Ten Monte!
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Buy a machete when you arrive..
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Zano raja !
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marx
                Here's how I do it. Go on line and look up Erics Pangas or Gorda Banks Pangas , reserve the size panga you feel comfortable with , I'vr only fished the 21's (this will depend on the # of folks going) It's been years , but they can also take you to some good surfing spots via boat. Travel packages comes with transfers to your hotel. Rent a car at the airport (always check for a spare and tools to change it) . Give your luggage to the transfer people , then go get your rent car . Hopefully you've brought an ice chest . Put the ice chest in the car and go buy beer and such. Then go to La Playita and see where your panga (boat) is. Go to your hotel and your luggage will be at the front desk . I like this because you've already been to the store and taken care of a few things instead of arriving with the others on the bus and having to wait on a room. Two hours out of San Lucas is Todo Santos the home or the real Hotel California . There is a real good break just south of there , but I don't remember the name . Some one in town will know of it , while in the area don't pass up the opertunity to eat the fish tacos. If you don't want to drive that far (never had any problems) you can surf the Old Man between San Jose (airport town ) and San Luca . Let me know what town your staying in and I'll try to help out some more. I've been 9 times for 2 weeks at a time , and have been all over that place. When I first started going the town of San Lucas had a hamburger stand (now the Giglgling Marlin ), 4 cops ,and one car they all rode around together . I personally like to stay in San Jose , less traffic and smaller .Don't ruin your vacation partying to hard . You can do that here. Don't listen to any time share or comdo sales B.S., even if they offer a free fishing trip . You will be sorry . Oh if you're taking the ladies ,take them to Da Georgios (sp)overlooking the arch , but out from San Lucas to the East ,for a good meal and sun set. You'll hear of the Trailer park for steak and lobster . Can you say boot leather ? Any restuant will cook your catch for you and will provide side dishes . Sorry for being a little out of order on this post , but if you decided to take a big boat make damn sure the A/C works and the back door closes to the cabin. They burn some cheap arse diesel and the smoke gets sucked in behind the cabin and WILL get you sick .

Good stuff Paul...so far all I know...staying at Playa Bonito Rose and totally understand about the timeshare bs...as of now, definitely renting a car and plan on heading North to Santos and check the spots along the way. Also planning on the Estuary...I hear its a good break but the other direction. Good point on the larger boats i will consider that when renting. Last year in Mazy we chartered a panga(25ft) and I scored my first blue marlin...was thinking a bigger boat with ac for the wife, but she handled the panga fine so prolly go cheapo and fish 2 times....surfing the rest. Partying won't be a problem...been there done that and I like staying alert on vacations...I can have hangovers at home! LOL
                Again ..thanks...info here that would take a couple a trips to figure out!
                Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

I have been out on the Pisces Fleet 3 times. Never did super great, but never got skunked either. Hope to try for a Roosterfish on one of my future trips.

Comment

gee FoF-between the snaps ya just nailed and now cabo, do you work or just have wimmen give you money to play and fish? yep, I'm jealous. have fun.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

have a good trip and catch a wave 4 me!
                      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X