GRS Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRS Results

How did the fishwestenders do in the Galveston Redfish Series Tournament?

...................Results were posted on that other fishing web-page. Congratulations to Team Notorious (Kaylin & Thomas Barlow), for finishing in the money with 12th place..................;Corey Sattler and Matt Downey brought in a monster stringer of 17.88lbs to grab hold of 1st place and take the Angler of the Year lead. These fish were taken on deep water structure in the upper part of the coast.Top 14 places were paid as follows:1st-Sattler/Browney-17.88lbs2nd-Shipley/Williamson-15.61lbs3rd-Turner/Colvin-14.51lbs (team BAAD Marine/40 Creek)4th-Rathkamp/Bryan-14.41lbs (team Pro O2)5th-Barghi/Barghi-14.10lbs (team Ocean Kayak)6th-L.Waddell/Holloran-13.08lbs (team Woodee Rods)7th-Jaynes/Hommel-13.05lbs8th-Sullivan/Land-12.83lbs (team Third Stone)9th-Ra.Weaver/Ra.Weaver Sr.-12.76lbs (team Ninja II)10th-Starr/Juarez-12.76lbs (team Coastline)11th-R.Ellis/Renteria-12.62lbs (team Ninja I)12th-K.Barlow/T.Barlow-12.40lbs (team Notorious)13th-L.Bolton/J.Bolton-12.08lbs (team Castaway Rods)14th-Prince/Vann-12.05lbs (team CMC)

Comment

Good job to Mr and Mrs Barlow...bet she had the biggest! LOL
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

We struggled today. Bites were few and far between. Ended up with 10.44 pounds and something like 24th place. I heard there were 71 teams so no too bad considering how much we grinded and how crazy the weather was. Both fish were caught by my friend, Kim. My "mojo" is off right now. All I've been catching is little fish lately.

Comment

Good job West end!

Comment

Working...
          X