Why I Hate Sleeping In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I Hate Sleeping In

Regardless of the time of year, tides or conditions it’s hard for me to sleep through the wee hours of the morning. I usually wake hours before first light with zeal, but not always due to the thought of fishing. I am compelled by a more intoxicating sensation fueled by nature. There’s something poignant about that sphere-shaped inferno and the moments leading up to its arrival. The colors it creates are vivid, and life seems to be ignited by its imminent presence. The sight is soothing and therapeutic.

Full-size images here...

Always great pics!!! thanks for sharing.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice pics, and I agree. Especially in the Summer, the first few hours of the day is where it's at. Need to get my azz out of bed!

Comment

Great pictures and i know how you feel . But you are young and probably live closer to that bay sunrise . I haven't awakened with any zeal for years -har !!
        The problem with morning is that it happens so early !! But i drag my buttocks out of bed at 3 -3:30 am to meet that sunrise . I'm good for nothing for 2 days while i heal .
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

well done

Comment

Beautiful Pics!
            Resident Ninja

Comment

But i drag my buttocks out of bed at 3 -3:30 am to meet that sunrise . I'm good for nothing for 2 days while i heal
              You're not the only one. I am practically a zombie during waterfowl season.

Comment

gotta love it!
                the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Very nice shots....thanks for sharing! What model camera are you shooting with?

Comment

Originally posted by LC Yakr View Post
                    Very nice shots....thanks for sharing! What model camera are you shooting with?
                    Thanks. I'm using a Nikon DSLR.

Comment

Working...
                    X