Quitting television

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
    You gotta go to Fiesta to get it though...and that's only to Mexico!

that was pretty fartin stupid. slap yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
      rate plan on what? netflix or data package on the phone? netflix is $8 a month and I pay $20 for unlimited data on my phone.
      the phone dude!
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
        that was pretty fartin stupid. slap yourself.
        Only if I get to slap you second...and it wasn't el stupido you no bean cooking chingaso!
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I think it's an excellent idea and have been tryin to convince my wife of the same for a year now. I want to get a card from my verizon service and completely fire my cable/internet provider. I'm fixin to do it any day now so if I quit postin please come look for my body and have my sweety arrested.
          I was raised by an old Cowboy, therefore I am.

Comment

If it were up to me, I'd have cut the cable a long time ago. I barely watch the Matlock episodes we DVR (never saw them when they were first run).

But, keeping the hordes placated and hypnotized by the tube keeps the peace. Darn, I sound like a Democrat.
            At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Withoiut Cable/satellite, how ya gonna get the news about what wonderful things Obama, Pelousy, Reid and the ever lovely Maxine Waters have done for you from MSNBC? If ya can't watch the Obama Cheerleader Station, why watch? (get it O.B.S.-Obama Bullchip Station)
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I had been using Dish Network.
                  Cut service about a year ago.
                  Haven't missed it at all.
                  The womenfolk ***** about it. I told them if they wanted it they could pay for it.
                  It's still off.
                  West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

I finished both of those books Sandy and it's about time to return them.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

I got cable but Im not real sure who pays for it cause I dont. I dont care about sports the least bit but the hunting & fishing shows that I sometimes catch are sometimes tolerable (I dont understand why they come on early in the am hours on the weekend cause im definately not there to watch them or still asleep) Other than that I will admit I thoroughly enjoy the DVR that automatically records Family Guy, Dual Survival, Wilfred, Man vs Wild, Married with Children, River Monsters, Archer, and 2 1/2 Men. 9 times outtta 10 if im watching tv its the DVR stuff and its while Im eating dinner or right before I close my eyes for the evening. Could definately live without it and I often dont notice when its been 2-3 weeks since I turned my tv on and I have 144 recorded episodes of the above
                      Andros Tarpon 26

Comment

Without TV how will ya'll keep up with whats happening on the Jersey Shore??? Ha ha I'm just kidding. I NEVER watch those d-bag's show.

Comment

Jersey What?
                          I was raised by an old Cowboy, therefore I am.

Comment

Gilbert,you know Sandy better than that.As long as his phone rings,thats what counts.You do remember his phone does'nt have a camera.I don't think he will get a newer one till he drops his in the bayou at camp.

Comment

Ever since McGyver went off the air, there just hasn't been much to care about.
                              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                                Ever since McGyver went off the air, there just hasn't been much to care about.
                                It was Mission Impossible for me.
                                At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Working...
                                X