No announcement yet.

Anyone Catching the Storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea you can keep that hail chit up north of here........it sure looks nasty out there!
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

We've had officially an inch and a half of rain since yesterday, and it looks like we're in for more later this morning. ESE wind gusting now to 45 mph.
      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
        We've had officially an inch and a half of rain since yesterday, and it looks like we're in for more later this morning. ESE wind gusting now to 45 mph.
        i bet thats pushin some water up!
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Brenham report no rain after 5pm yesterday sky is talking right now got an outdoor wedding apparently they've tented the entire thing. Well its good luck for it to rain on ur wedding day I guess
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Hail who needs a new roof lol
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

We are getting darker and darker here in Magnolia. We ended up with a little over 3 inches yesterday. Not sure how much more we will get today, but let it rain!
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Dang Coe, how many weddings are you going to these days?

Comment

He is either a wedding crasher or he goes for the free drinks! OR BOTH
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                  X