Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think?

This is GOOD!!!
    How sad this Texas girl had the incroachment on her second amendment rights so graphically illustrated.
    I see the honorable senator from New York was getting a little uncomfortable in his chair.

The gun banners are absolutely speechless as this little Texas gal chews them up and spits them out. She knows what the 2nd amendment is really all about.

Watch it. You will be glad you did. And pass it along.

Here's a video that I guarantee you won't forget anytime soon!!
    She didn't cry, although she came close to losing it, and she gave those a reality check they dearly needed.........

Is this about the Luby's tragedy? Definently a very sad and helpless situation I'm sure. I'm getting pretty worked up these days as there are a few bills going through legislation to allow CHL holders to conceled carry on universites. UTMB is asking us for our opinions and with the very skewed ratio of liberals to conservatives in the grad school you can imagine what most people's opinon is

Comment

I've seen it before, but still worth another watch!
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Yeah, very sad indeed. We need to stand together on this. We WILL NOT let our 2nd amendment RIGHT be trampled on. Good luck and good shooting to all.

M.M.
        "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Working...
        X