Remember the Arrows I was Building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember the Arrows I was Building

Well they are almost finished thankfully. I've built a lot of arrows over the years, in fact I only shoot arrows I build, but thess were something completely different. No glue, no plastic nocks everything is period correct down to the feathers I cut myself. The only thing I didn't do myself are the broadheads which I have on order and they are also period correct and should be in next week. The only other question is what my daughter thinks of them, as it is her wedding and she had done a lot of research on Medieval Times...........I hope I've done good. What do you guys think?
    Attached Files
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Man, those look great, but why not glue on the fletching ?
    "Anything worth doing is worth doing right"

Comment

Nevermind, I just re-read your post.......Once again they look FANTASTIC.
      "Anything worth doing is worth doing right"

Comment

Thanks, getting the feather's fletched are really tough on old fingers, but I think it was worth all the time and trouble.
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Very cool Derek!
          Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Those look too nice. I like the quiver a lot too. So, you're putting mechanical broadheads on for that medieval theme right?

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
              Those look too nice. I like the quiver a lot too. So, you're putting mechanical broadheads on for that medieval theme right?
              Actually I couldn't believe how many types of heads they had back in those days and some of them look pretty scary. The first two pictures are some of the heads I could have gone with but they were costly at $25 each. I opted for the one in the third pic as I could get 6 of them for $25.
              Attached Files

Comment

Very cool D-Rock!
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Very cool!
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nice work.
                    NK
                    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Looks good! After the wedding lets take a hog down with one!

Comment

Thats cool. Looks like it would take some patience.

Comment

Working...
                        X