Heading to E. Matty this afternoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading to E. Matty this afternoon

I'm heading to e matty this afternoon and had some cancellations if someone wants a free trip send me a p/m or shoot me a messege on here I'm leaving the computer at 1-1:30 and be at harbor at 4pm .....

I would love to go, but stuck at work. Can you let me know how you do, because we are fishing a tournament there in a couple of weeks.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Sure no problem,I've been on fish, when the weather allows...1st trip in a week to east matty...i've been fishing west bay for nearly a month....

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
      I would love to go, but stuck at work. Can you let me know how you do, because we are fishing a tournament there in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Good luck, wish I could go but like Explorer21 stuck at work too. Post some pics when you get back and have a safe trip

Comment

I feel your guy's pain, been waiting on work to slow down and the pressure to stabilize...looks like a good afternoon to be on the water...

Comment

So how was it?
            "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

The fishing for Lurefisher and myself was a little slow....we had good water and bait by the billions just couldn't get anything to bite.We fished from around 4:30 till 7:30 along the south shoreline.The water was about 2 feet low and the main bay was a complete mud hole...at least the areas we ran in.....with a little more southeast wind it should be wide open for saturday and sunday...just a bit windy.I'm heading to west matty on saturday,I'm hoping the locks will still be closed...

Originally posted by GHSmacker View Post
              So how was it?

Comment

Yeh i hooked up with sneeky and we were off.Man you could of called east matty Chocalate bay ,but sneeky found some good water and plenty bait .Hopefully we get on them sat.
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I wish I would have seen this yesterday. I gave it hell in Christmas yesterday afternoon with only 2 dinks to show for my efforts. Both came on bone superspook jr.

Comment

Gilbert....

Were you on the south shoreline? PM me if you want.
                    "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Originally posted by GHSmacker View Post
                      Gilbert....

Were you on the south shoreline? PM me if you want.

yup. hit it over by the cell phone tower. It was kind of a spur of the moment. Someone on 2 cool was looking to go and I had my gear in the truck so I went. Fished with dockers and a dress shirt under my waders.

Comment

We found the good water in E. Matty too with tons of bait but did ya'll find any fish we didn't a couple blow ups but none that commited suicide.

Comment

Fishing in EMB has been a little tough lately, especially if the winds are up. We just got a few reds on our last two trips.

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post
                            We found the good water in E. Matty too with tons of bait but did ya'll find any fish we didn't a couple blow ups but none that commited suicide.
                            Not one fish seaweed,like sneeky said man did we find the bait.Were you fishing around the cove of the condoes?
                            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

We were down by the Cove's....Water looked good with more then enough bait just nothing home which we left somewhat early. We we're going for the mid day bite I guess you could say lol..

Comment

Working...
                              X