Anyone fishing Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone fishing Saturday?

I've always read if a moonrise coincides with a sunrise "Expect great action". Well on Saturday they both coincide and there is also a good incoming tide. Maybe if the winds lay down a bit it there will be a good bite.

I am going regardless of the wind. I am going in the morning and on Sunday as well.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Yeah I would go if I could. I've done ok this time of the year pretty far back in the coves.

Comment

I am hitting a few areas tomorrow early, so I will post a report if something good happens.
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

i havent been out in over a week but we'll be out all weekend no matter what breakin in my new spinnin reel
          Boats and hoes.

Comment

Good luck and let us know how you do.
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I'll be leaving the ramp at 6am bound for west matty....I've got a spot where the baitfish have been concentrating for 2 weeks...behind a little ridge with some protected shoreline...good grass and sand pockets surrounded by shell pads....with an incoming tide it should be fun!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sneekypete View Post
                I'll be leaving the ramp at 6am bound for west matty....I've got a spot where the baitfish have been concentrating for 2 weeks...behind a little ridge with some protected shoreline...good grass and sand pockets surrounded by shell pads....with an incoming tide it should be fun!!!!!!
                That sounds like a killer spot! Good luck we will be waiting on the report.
                Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Yea, I took Ms.Michelle and Ms. Julie there a couple of weeks back we just didn't have a good bite that day at that spot...But it has been money for me in the years past this time of year...Real good place to see bull sharks feeding up close an personal...and if the girl's would go topless I'm sure the dolphins would come closer as well.......

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                  That sounds like a killer spot! Good luck we will be waiting on the report.

Comment

Gotta work tomorrow but will be out Sunday for sure. Good luck to everyone

Comment

I'll be out there. Y'all see the flag up, come on by.
                      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

and if the girl's would go topless I'm sure the dolphins would come closer as well.......
                        Take pictures.

Comment

I will, no problem... the dolphins are a wonderful color this time of year so there real photogenic...

Originally posted by 45 ACP View Post
                          Take pictures.

Comment

Our crew will be fishing both days around Christmas & Bastrop. Try to post a report on the return.
                            Just mind over matter, if you don't mind it don't matter. If it matters you better mind!

Comment

Yea, I took Ms.Michelle and Ms. Julie there a couple of weeks back we just didn't have a good bite that day at that spot...But it has been money for me in the years past this time of year...Real good place to see bull sharks feeding up close an personal...and if the girl's would go topless I'm sure the dolphins would come closer as well.......

Over heard Jesse talking with Ken Marshall yesterday, and Ken said he lost 2 stringers Tuesday to some over aggressive, and very over-sized(5-6ft) bull sharks in West.
                              Good luck and keep the stringers loose!
                              Don't be a Nancy!
                              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
                              X