PIcked up a new reel: Daiwa Coastal Inshore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PIcked up a new reel: Daiwa Coastal Inshore

I read/heard about this reel and decided I needed to try it. I have only used Abu Garcia so this is a breakout for me.

The anglers source for tackle news and reviews. 100% independent review site. Chance to win free tackle everyday.

It's an older model, but I liked the reviews, especially since I'm a proponent of doing a light washing of my reels (or lazy) and putting them away. Plus, it was only a $100.

Now if the weather would turn.......

I believe Matt(majek_maniac) has those. Believe he likes them from what I remember reading.

After you've used it a few times...write a review and put it in the product review section, or better yet...put in a good fishing report!
    Last edited by FlatoutFishin; April 26, 2009, 05:35 AM.
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

i had one i hated it the cast contol woulld reset it self after a hard long cast! i sent it in they sent me another same thing, i traded it for a curado200
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

i was looking at these real hard and almost got one after reading majek maniac's review, but i couldnt pull myself away from shimano and got a curado instead
        Boats and hoes.

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
          i was looking at these real hard and almost got one after reading majek maniac's review, but i couldnt pull myself away from shimano and got a curado instead
          I'm a shimano guy myself!
          Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
          X