Weekend Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Weather

Well the weather forecast doesn't look bad for the weekend. Winds around 10MPH from the S/ SSE

Anyone planning on being on Island time?

Anyone know when these tides will return to normal?
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

I plan to be around the Bastrop, Christmas, West area all weekend. The Bastrop Bayou Tournement is this weekend, so I'll likely flounder 2 nights and fish 2 days. Unless I coudl get me about 3 5# flounder then I'll just sit out the rest of it.

Comment

Should be perfect because I'll be outta town!!

You alll can thank me for the nice fishing weather this weekend. I gotta go to Austin to GF's daughter's wedding-only costs me $$$. I'm sure it'll be ice cream conditions, so enjoy-I'll be spending money and don't like weddings.

I did the girl's divorce about 3 years ago-paid for that wedding 8 months before divorce-kids just don't listen-told her not to marry first one and don't think this one's any good either, but love is blind (and dumb).

Looking forward to some great fishing reports-best to you all and knock 'em dead!!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Im headed south ....... SPI that is. First fishing trip of the year. And looooong overdue.

If the wind aint blowing the fish aint bitin down there.

Comment

Tournament in chocolate this weekend and plan on making it
          FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Always on island time, mon!

I'll be out fishing somewhere in W. Bay on the S. shore. Hopefully the wind will die down, but I'll be out anyways.

Comment

I will be there, might head up Thursday night and try to fish the surf Friday morning. I hope the boat will be ready for me to pick up, but if not, surf fishing might be the way to go this weekend.
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                I will be there, might head up Thursday night and try to fish the surf Friday morning. I hope the boat will be ready for me to pick up, but if not, surf fishing might be the way to go this weekend.
                What happened to the boat?

Comment

Fuel related issues, they think. I did not want to mess with it, because the engine has less then 10 hours and is under warranty. Why should I get my hands dirty if I paid for that warranty?
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I hear ya, as long as they get it out quick.

Comment

they said it should be done by Friday, but I heard that crap before.
                      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

What did they say caused the restriction? Fuel filter? Be very careful where you fill your boat up!
                        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Don't know yet, they are supposed to call by tomorrow.

As for where I gas up the boat, it is usually Exxon, shell or sometimes Valero.
                          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I will in and around Galveston if the weather holds through out the weekend. Plan to fish the surf if it flattens out

Comment

One thing I do is never fill the truck up at any station that has a gas truck filling up their tanks (or recently had if I can see it). It stirs up dirt and water that might be in the underground tanks and can clog your fuel filter or dirty up your engine.

Comment

Working...
                              X