Fatality at Hugo Point yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by olepal View Post
    Sure hoping alcohol (or any other substance) was not involved. The operator is going to go through h%ll as it is. Very sad for everyone.

olepal
    Can't say for sure. There were beer cans in the boat. When the driver was in the bed of my truck, I could not tell if he was drunk or just in shock. I really dont want to make that call. I was informed he went to jail. Im hoping he wasn't drunk, as that will truly wreck his life more than it already has.

Comment

R.I.P. - Tyler Enderli...

Prayers for all involved, particularly the family.

olepal

Comment

According to the Baytown Sun.
        Chambers County authorities expect to file charges against the young man piloting a boat involved in a tragic Memorial Day weekend boating accident that took the life of a 24-year-old Baytown man and left a young woman seriously injured.
        Tyler Darrow Enderli died in that accident, which occurred about 5 p.m. on Sunday, according to Chambers County District Attorney Cheryl Lieck.

Comment

Visitation for Tyler tonight at Navarre's from 5 - 8 pm. I never met him but many of my friends are friends of his family. Think I will go by and sign the book anyway. Keep praying for the family.

olepal

Comment

Working...
          X