Hatfields and McCoys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
    Last night kinda took it up a notch in action I thought! Ole Beringer has really gotten big, or into this role well. He keeps it up, he could play me...course he'd have to really go to chit and lose all his hair!
    The body count certainly went up! I got kinda bored with it last night and the commercials were insane.Tom Berenger is the best actor in this show, hands down.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

watched it last night. wont spill the beans. dont wanna get banned. but will say, its pretty good.

Comment

Stayed up til two this morning getting caught up , definitely buying it on DVD
        I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Berringer is a mean SOB in this one

Comment

DAMN!!!!!

We were watching the first episode (DVRed) and got half way through it, then the phone rang. There was a fire at my wife's place of business and she had to leave. We are an episode and a half behind now.

Comment

Berringer is a mean SOB in this one

yea, the first one had almost no commercials and this one last night was full of them. maybe they just teased us the first night with limited commercials to get us hooked, then slammed us the second night. hopefully it will be a good ending tonight. looking forward to it. was gonna try and go fish, but might have to put that on hold. dont wanna miss out on what ive started. dont have dvr so i gotta see it live.

Comment

It was pretty acurate till Tom Berranger pulled out the Barrett .50 cal & started snipeing. Thats where they jumped the shark!

Comment

Originally posted by PBD539 - Shoal Patrol View Post
                  It was pretty acurate till Tom Berranger pulled out the Barrett .50 cal & started snipeing. Thats where they jumped the shark!
                  He could do it... he's got proven sniper ability!
                  Don't be a Nancy!
                  If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Weird seeing my family's history on TV like that... My mom's dad was a McCoy from the same lineage...

Comment

I don't want to spoil for you but....the families fight!

Mack (aka MackFisherman2)
                      Houston & Pirates Cove in Galveston
                      mackfisherman2@hotmail.com

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, except bears, bears will kill you.

Comment

Sally McCoy: "I’m prepared to do my duty as your wife, but I ask that you spill your seed outside of me."

We had a good laugh at that line and even backed it up to make sure we heard it right.

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
                          Sally McCoy: "I’m prepared to do my duty as your wife, but I ask that you spill your seed outside of me."

We had a good laugh at that line and even backed it up to make sure we heard it right.
                          No such thing as "birth control" back then.
                          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                            No such thing as "birth control" back then.
                            Getting tied to a tree and shot, will do that.

Also, Johnse was no seed spiller...
                            At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
                              I just returned from lunch in Pasadena and heard a table of guys laughing about the same line.

Comment

"Sally McCoy: "I’m prepared to do my duty as your wife, but I ask that you spill your seed outside of me."

My other half & I laughed at that line too, too funny there. Good flick, planning on buying
                                the DVD from the History Channel, I think they already have it there for sale, if I'm not mistaken.
                                "Laissez les bons temps rouler"
                                "Leh-seh leh boh taw roo-leh"

Comment

Working...
                                X