Liars dont always Lie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liars dont always Lie!

Went out Monday to the flats and the water looked like a giant yoohoo. Saw birds working in the distance and when I got to them they were liars but i figured what the hell so I made a cast and BAM! 26" cow! Them birds were not lying this time, in all we got 7, smallest was 17". I will never take them liars for granted again. I would have posted some pics if it werent for dipping my Blackberry.

I've been telling a few people them lair birds have been holding fish as of late.Nice report.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I've seen on several occasions where the liar birds were working a school of redfish. I've also seen times they were lying. If water is off color and bait can't be detected throw a lure their way.

Comment

I thought this was going to be a thread on weathermen.

WTG !
        "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

You mean the smaller terns, rather than the bigger pelicans, laughing gulls, and Franklin gulls? The terns usually feed on minnows. Great that it worked for ya!

Comment

I've had luck with them as well. Nice going!
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

wtg!
              the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Seagulls were lieing tonite.Diving all over the place and nothing feeding under them.
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                  Seagulls were lieing tonite.Diving all over the place and nothing feeding under them.
                  Yea we saw the lieing birds on Sunday afternoon and nothing!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	big speck.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	557526
                    Originally posted by pieman View Post
                    Went out Monday to the flats and the water looked like a giant yoohoo. Saw birds working in the distance and when I got to them they were liars but i figured what the hell so I made a cast and BAM! 26" cow! Them birds were not lying this time, in all we got 7, smallest was 17". I will never take them liars for granted again. I would have posted some pics if it werent for dipping my Blackberry.
                    Not too bad for chasing the liars in some of the ugliest water I ever fished. Ok so she's not eXactly 26" , goes to show you that some liars always lie!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X