Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, Bruce. So true.

Comment

Baitcasters only for me. I can cast farther unless into a strong wind. I am a lot more accurate with my casts with a baitcaster.
      I love the old gold chronarchs (I have 2) and I love my curados. I have the new chronarch 50 and so far it is a casting machine!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Bait caster.., nuff said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am still fishing with two old Green Curados and a newer Citica, I seem to have a better feel with the low profile baitcaster reels. I also grew up using the Ambassadors, 5000 and 6000C. I keep a Shimano spinning reel outfit on the boat but I mostly use it for casting a free shrimp or a very light lure (or for guests without an educated thumb).

Comment

Thanks for all the great replies.
            I will give the Baitcaster a try & see how it works out. Will still have my "Egg Beaters" on standby if needed.!!
            Too funny.!!!
            Troutfan62...

Comment

Too many bass fishermen around here. Spinning is the only way to go.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
              X