No announcement yet.

Need Some Advice ASAP on a new boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you talked to Tran yet? Donnie is a super guy and is close to the water in Palacios. You could set up a time and go and try his boats

Comment

You need to talk to Sneekpete and Corndog about the Marshall line of boats.
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

get a rubber raft or air mattress. Cheap and dang shallow.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoast13 View Post
          Ole' boy did not want to bring it down to the bay to let me run it, he wants to run it in a lake. Which is fine, but if you want to sell, then bring the boat to where it belongs. I like the boat, just not his attitude...

Thanks for all the input fellas. I am leaning towards a 23' cat (shoalwater) if I can find one a year or so old. If anyone sees one let me know. Got a call in to Forest down in POC and he is going to let me know if one comes up for sell. Going to go down to Coastline marine this weekend and look around.

Damn, I wish the boat show was this month.

did you see post #41?

Comment

Working...
          X