Sad Day for NASA & Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad Day for NASA & Houston

Today we watch the last do a final fly over of the Johnson Space Center on its way to the Granola State. Here is a short video I shot of the fly over.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

pretty cool should have stayed in houston
    "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

There were a bunch of us that were talking about going out to Ellington this morning and blocking the runway. If there would have been enough of us we might have gone and done it. It would have been awesome if about half of the Houston area would show up and not let her leave.
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

This young man said it all

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	557892

Comment

Thats what happens when Texas doesn't vote for Obama

Comment

Sad Day for NASA & Houston

It just rolled right over my house. Pretty cool but also sad.

Comment

Here are a couple of pictures from yesterday.
              Attached Files

Comment

Just suxs that we got bypassed and given a plywood mock up. Thanks Obama-you da MAN!
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                  Just suxs that we got bypassed and given a plywood mock up. Thanks Obama-you da MAN!
                  Plywood mock up, also known as the PMS - Paper Mache Shuttle

Comment

Working...
                  X