Reel Drop-Off: West Bay Redfish Showdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reel Drop-Off: West Bay Redfish Showdown

I wanted to let you all know that I will be at the West Bay Redfish Showdown on Saturday accepting any reels that you all might have for repair/maintenance. I'd love to get a whole bundle of them to fix for everyone!!

I also am adding a drop-box at my house location which will allow anyone to easily & securely drop their reels off. I've been asking people to drop their reels off at my porch and many don't like to leave something expensive like that out. I totally understand that and am adding the secure box just for that reason!

Bryan at Evans Marine is also a designated reel drop-off point for those of you who cannot get up to Houston to drop these off at my location. Of course these will need to be dropped off during his business hours. Here is the address: 1127 Jackson Avenue, Bacliff Tx 77518.

Thanks again to everyone for their support through my(almost) first year of business! I could not have continued this endeavor without the support and friendships I've made through Fish West End.

Chris

I need to send you a few reels/ or give them to Bryan. I have heard nothing but good thins about your service. Keep up the good work sir.

DB
    KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Hey man Im happy with your work,Thanks a bunch!!
      West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Originally posted by JbVenable
        Is your drop box there yet?
        It's going to be at the house today but I have to get it welded to my iron fence.

Anyone got a portable MIG welder I can use? 110v without gas? or maybe they rent them somewhere?

Comment

Working...
        X