No announcement yet.

The girls are on their way to the dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are the fish and that is the right advice! One question do you feel good with the revised flounder regs and do you feel them to be helping the fish!
    West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Great catch.
      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

I was at the seminar on Wednesday, very informative! I also went to a little hole yesterday evening and was using the technique that I had learned at the seminar... I got hooked up on the 3rd cast, but freaked out and lost the fish, must have been a monster, never had a flounder pull drag like that before.

Good fish Lori.

Comment

Awesome fish Lori!
          Phill definitely knows his stuff! He's amazing and entertaining as well.
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

awsome, thanks for the report....them pounders do work... keep catching.

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
              Those are the fish and that is the right advice! One question do you feel good with the revised flounder regs and do you feel them to be helping the fish!
              It's to early to tell. Personally I feel the minimum should be upped to 16" (Phil thinks it should go to 17"). It takes 4/5 males per female to fertilize the eggs raising the limit would ensure most males (who rarely get over 15") make it to the dance and the young females have a chance to mature. Under 16" there is so little meat on them to make them not worth taking, my personal limit is 16".
              -----------------------
              .~~~~ ~~~~~~~ www.saltwaterhooker.net

Comment

nice haul
                TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Working...
                X