Any ideas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any ideas??

I just wear synthetic pants,65% polester, and a patagonia fleece top.

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
      Come on man put your long johns on and sweet pants over them and your warm , lol
      haha I got sweat pants but where can I get sweet pants?
      Team Rolling Thunder

Comment

No you don't Kenny...dummy, unless you are a complete fat arse. Then yeah, probably need yourself some skin tight peter pan things, which the hodgeman one is and i tend to wear that less than the one i bought from academy. get some.

Comment

Just drink some whiskey and jump in!
          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

he's gonna go 2 for 2!
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by scumLORD View Post
              No you don't Kenny...dummy, unless you are a complete fat arse. Then yeah, probably need yourself some skin tight peter pan things, which the hodgeman one is and i tend to wear that less than the one i bought from academy. get some.
              I think I'm going to need lurefisher's "English as a second language" decoder ring for this one.
              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

man reel timer them devils are just the way to go for 22-24 in trout at the refuge huh? crazy brah. youre on em! them fatboys aren't all that. 2-4-2 baby WOOT!

Comment

I only fish MiddleEarth Galveston bay and troll for troll trout.
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

not what i heard at ftu the other day, heard you are just whackin and stackin' on that top secret devil.

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                      Come on man put your long johns on and sweet pants over them and your warm , lol
                      Dude! Loving my sweet pants and so is my old lady! Yeah!
                      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Any ideas??

Yep now y'all no why the lady's say hey sweet pants Deano come here !!!!!!
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                        X