Causeway Low Tide video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Causeway Low Tide video

I shot video of Fat Boy's and the Galveston Causeway last week when we had the extra low tide.

http://youtu.be/kGUVZ0hyvtE
    -----------------------
    .~~~~ ~~~~~~~ www.saltwaterhooker.net

WOA! Jones lake was Really Low! Well at least we know where the channel is now! LOL

Comment

Causeway Low Tide video

Very cool .... I passed by that day
      I thought ... No way in hell could I launch my boat in there today lol...
      Captain Glenn Stevens
      Coastal Guide Service
      www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Causeway Low Tide video

Haha I was out there that day
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Very cool video thank you Ms Lori I have soooo many memories around that bridge good and bad tks BK.

Comment

I frequently see people cut across from the Tiki channel to the causeway and just shake my head. Do you see the footings/piles from the Old Wagon Bridge sticking up in a number of places. Those are lower unit eaters and even your shallow draft boat is in jeopardy on a low tide. There is one that is almost on a straight line from the last pole of the Tiki channel to the RR bridge so swing wide to the ICW to get there.
            -----------------------

Comment

thats crazy low... It would be fun to go walk it all to see what you could find... I know Ive lost at least one pair of sunglasses
              "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

Cool video, but completely insane stopping on the causeway like that. Wasn't there a shutdown of the causeway day after Xmas? Some wreck if I remember hearing the news correctly. Again, cool video.
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I didn't stop had camera mounted on truck roof.

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                  Cool video, but completely insane stopping on the causeway like that. Wasn't there a shutdown of the causeway day after Xmas? Some wreck if I remember hearing the news correctly. Again, cool video.
                  -----------------------

Comment

Very Cool.. would have been nice to have been a bird that day... bet ya could learn some new spots.
                    TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X