Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justins new go pro

Go Pro
    This is Justin’s first video with his new go pro it was taken a few weeks ago. (Gsb) Scott went with us he’s the one in the middle we were only able to fish from about 7 to 9 AM after that the weather got to bad; all fish were caught on top water. We managed to hook a couple of real nice trout we released those. The video is a little long I think around 10 minutes but its his first editing and 2 hours of fishing.
    Please don’t give me any crap about giving any spots or locations away this was his first video and he liked the boat ride part I also waited a few weeks to release the video and have already caught all the fish in that area.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Sweet video Justin. You will really have to know the area to figure out where that is.

DB
    KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Is it just me or is there no sound? I know the GP's have that waterproof casing and that really messes the sound up. Still, a great vid and it'll get better with each trip!
      Resident Ninja

Comment

Very nice guys!!.Those are some solid fish!.Great video Justin.
        TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Justins new go pro

Nice job!!
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

That was a great morning! Good thing we were dressed for success is all I have to say cause it could have been miserable!

Thanks Justin for putting that video together! It is weired seeing myself. glad I didn't stumble and fill my waders or get a hook in me!
            Jerry, your boat is awesome and now I have it's twin sister!

i don't know what you are worried about, Jerry. You can hardly tell that we were in Clear Lake.
            Scott
            "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Thanks Scott we had a great time ready to do it again soon

Comment

Thanks Scott we had a great time ready to do it again soon

Comment

Justins new go pro

Good job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

OK, That was a great first effort Justin! I really enjoyed the boat rides on the Millennium Falcon. But my favorite scene was captioned "Crap! My reel is in the water!". I know the feeling!
                    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice job Jerry, Justin & Scott. I will be ready to get back out in a few weeks.
                      sigpic
                      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Give me a call when ur ready

Comment

Originally posted by Jhua View Post
                          Is it just me or is there no sound? I know the GP's have that waterproof casing and that really messes the sound up. Still, a great vid and it'll get better with each trip!
                          The sound worked but was choppy with all the wind, so i cut most of it out.
                          Justin

Comment

Great video! I keep trying with my Drift Camera but I never seem to have it turned on when I catch a fish!!

Comment

Awesome! Nice work. I just ordered mine and can't wait to put it on my kayak and my surfboard.
                              You never know what the tide might bring

Comment

Working...
                              X