Talking about a Sick Pluck........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking about a Sick Pluck........

Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Gross... that's a lot of crap to put up with to look at some *****. I wouldn't even want to see 95% of people naked, and definently not doing that.

Comment

That's disturbing!! Some man staring at 9 year old boy? Michael Jackson reincarnated yet?
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
        That's disturbing!! Some man staring at 9 year old boy? Michael Jackson reincarnated yet?
        Even worse, he was waist deep in chit and pee while doing the staring.............
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Maybe it's some sort of new sport that we don't know about yet......You know that the south is usually the last to hear about new trends.
          Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

That guy is Ruckin' Fetatrded! And Poostoopid...

Comment

should have buried him rite there in it!
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

I think they should go ahead and lock him in one of those. I'd be happy to poop on a sicko like that.
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                  I think they should go ahead and lock him in one of those. I'd be happy to poop on a sicko like that.
                  Damn Sandy, I got a visual........

Comment

Just thinking about all that corn and lettuce floating around makes me quezzy.
                    And the Sandy visual ain't helping niether.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Working...
                    X