Gone Coastal Jewelry - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony - July 18th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gone Coastal Jewelry - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony - July 18th

To all FWE members. If you were at the tournament last weekend you might have seen my wife (Donna) selling coastal and nautical jewelry. Gone Coastal Jewelry is a new online business that is in the process of becoming a sponsor on this great site. She joined the Chamber of Galveston last month and on July 18th, they are hosting the ribbon cutting ceremony. Please see below and if anyone can make it, Donna would be very happy to see a good turn out and heck, you might even get a door prize.
    GALVESTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
    Promoting and Advocating for Business since 1845
    Ribbon Cutting
    You're Invited

Thursday, July 18, 2013

5:00 p.m.Galveston Chamber of Commerce
    2228 Mechanic Street, Suite 101 |Galveston, TXRefreshments | Door Prizes | Beautiful jewelry!

A Message from Owner Donna Romeyn
    With a jewelry line dedicated to the ocean, there is no doubt that I have a passion for the coast.
    I grew up in Houston, but spent most of my life down on the coast where my parents and grandparents owned homes. I started fishing at the age 3 and still love to be on the water every chance I get, because it is not just fishing I enjoy it is also all the wildlife on the coast. In addition to fishing, I enjoy going to the beach, rescuing sea turtles and feeding our neighborhood Egret, who's name is Mortie.
    So where did I come up with the idea of starting an online jewelry store? It was a simple and logical transition for me, because my family has been in the jewelry industry since 1937. It all started with my Grandfather, Dalton Billings, who opened this first store in 1937. My father grew up working for Billings Jewelries until he was able to open his own store in 1963. My mother and I ran another store until we made the decision to combine our store with my fathers in 2006.

I have over 20 years of experience in the jewelry industry and we now call Galveston (Islander by Choice) home, so I am combining my two passions and hope that I can share my love of the coast with all of you.

Contact Gone Coastal Jewelry
    (713) 927-1193

LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Good luck to her.
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by nokatchin View Post
      Good luck to her.

x2

Comment

Re: Gone Coastal Jewelry - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony - July 18th

Congrats and carrying on a family tradition.

sent from my taxpayer-funded sail phone and yes the government is tapped into my talk
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Is there a website?
          West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Picked up a nice piece and ordered five small pieces. Donna will do well!
            TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Mike,

That is great. Donna will certainly do well. I Need to send Michelle by the house.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Gone Coastal Jewelry - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony - July 18th

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks everyone. Website is www.gonecoastaljewelry.com.

Albert, anytime
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

It was great seeing y'all and the jewelry at the weigh in! Congratulations!
                      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Congrats. I worked with a billings when I worked for southern pacific in Del Rio. Might be related to u all. Lord Bless.
                        Robert
                        And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Congrats Donna! My whole family is coming in on the 19th. We need to get together sometime that following week. They will be staying in JB.
                          sigpic
                          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Congrats on opening the business. I'm sure you'll do we'll. really nice jewelry.
                            "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Chip, call us we really need to get together, it has been WAY to long!
                              Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                              Congrats Donna! My whole family is coming in on the 19th. We need to get together sometime that following week. They will be staying in JB.
                              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                              X