Some more pics from Norway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some more pics from Norway

Well it looks like I have around a week to go and then I will be back in West Bay. Thought I would post a few more pics. One is of my first kill in Norway. Enjoy! Tight Lines!!
    Attached Files
    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

COOL ! YOU ARE IN NORWAY ! I'VE BEEN OUT OF THE LOOP . YOU WORKING OR VACATIONING ? DID YOU KILL THE VARMIT WITH YOUR LOOKS !? LOL !!
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Got to love the warning sign, that one has to be Jeremy's favorite Just playing with you Jeremy!
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Sweet pics, looks a little cooler there than here huh! Thanks for sharin with us ,See ya Ray!
        West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Re: Some more pics from Norway

Damn tourist

sent from my taxpayer-funded sail phone and yes the government is tapped into my talk
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

That must be a Norway jackrabbit. . Great pics. Lord Bless.
            Robert
            And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
              Damn tourist

sent from my taxpayer-funded sail phone and yes the government is tapped into my talk
              Typical Alvin boy!!
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

July in Norway... Are you the only one working? Most Norwegians are on holiday enjoying the brief summer in their cabins or cruising the fjords. My company always sends me in the dead of winter, so enjoy that weather!
                "You've got to think lucky. If you fall into a mudhole, check your back pocket, you might have caught a fish" - Darrell Royal

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Bill View Post
                  July in Norway... Are you the only one working? Most Norwegians are on holiday enjoying the brief summer in their cabins or cruising the fjords. My company always sends me in the dead of winter, so enjoy that weather!
                  all corndogs pics are frozen and iced over these are the first non snow or frozen pics he works all conditions!! he does
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                  X