Headed to the Superdome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headed to the Superdome

I know this has nothing to do with fishing, but I'm in New Orleans now. Dad and I are getting ready to go to the dome. Dad is being honored for 50 years at Tulane and we have sideline passes. He's an honorary coach for this game. It's going to be a cool experience. Roll Green Wave!
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

That's gonna be cool!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Sweet!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Have fun...hope you got that cat puke smell outta your truck!
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

hope you find the gal you were tellin us about!!!!!
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Bring me back some cajun boiled peanuts!!
            I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Cool experience

I'll have more pics later, but the official sideline photographer is one of Dad's buddies and he sent us this right after the game. Green Wave wins 42-32. I had a great time Headin' back tomorrow and lookin' for some boiled peanuts.
              Attached Files
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Thats awesome Sandy you need to stay and watch the Saints win.
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

cool!!!!!
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

aaarghhh! WHy are the Saints playing at 3pm? This SUCKS. I'm going to have to leave after the 1st half.

Comment

Working...
                    X