Pullovers / Sweatshirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pullovers / Sweatshirts

To see how the demand is, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on some sweatshirts & pullovers...

I have sizes ranging from S - 3X.

They are Stone Gray in color, not white so don't worry you can get it dirty & it will look the same after you wash it.

Front pocket / pouch to keep hands warm. This order will be printed just like our T-shirts... Main logo on the back and small print over the chest /heart area.

They will be here tomorrow. Pricing is right at $30 / each which includes shipping & tax costs

The original order was for:

5- S
    5- M
    10- L
    10- XL
    10 – 2X
    5 – 3X

Once these go I will order a few more to get us through the winter.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

I'll take a 3X.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Ill take xl

Comment

2x here

Comment

Also, if you order a sweatshirt in the first 24 hours that they become available starting tomorrow around 7PM CST, you'll get a free bottle opener and boat flag included in your order.

All shipping will be priority to hopefully make sure all orders received before Noon 12/20 will be shipped and received before Christmas.

Comment

The sweatshirt is zip up front , crew neck , elastic band cuffs and waist ?
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I dunno about all that but the two anglers we had test them out for us caught 7lb trout all day long

Comment

Pull Over Details

50% cotton, 50% polyester
                Pill-resistant air jet yarn
                Double-needle stitching throughout
                1x1 ribbed cuffs and waistband with spandex
                Double-lined hood with matching drawstring
                Pouch pocket

Click image for larger version

Name:	sportgray.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	560347

Click image for larger version

Name:	sportgrayback.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	560348

Comment

There you go ,Coe . One last question . You said you purchased some sweatshirts and pullovers ? You got 2 types or just the one pictured ? I guess I'll have to buy several of something after the third degree interrogation .
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                    There you go ,Coe . One last question . You said you purchased some sweatshirts and pullovers ? You got 2 types or just the one pictured ? I guess I'll have to buy several of something after the third degree interrogation .
                    It's the one pictured. Only bought 1 style sorry for the confusion.

Comment

I will take an XL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking forward to all those 7lbers when I get mine!
                        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                          Looking forward to all those 7lbers when I get mine!
                          Shoot I may have to get a few of em then

Comment

Naw , I'm easily confused . Just one more question . Were any animals harmed in the making of the sweatshirt ? Is it made in the USA ? Were the cotton plants genetically altered ? Will it make me look fat ? Why don't you have a tangerine color ? Why do you put up with me ?

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                              Naw , I'm easily confused . Just one more question . Were any animals harmed in the making of the sweatshirt ? Is it made in the USA ? Were the cotton plants genetically altered ? Will it make me look fat ? Why don't you have a tangerine color ? Why do you put up with me ?

Comment

Working...
                              X