No announcement yet.

Great reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broke his truck? Uh oh any pics of that? I know u doc sure you took some of that too

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Comment

This sounds as if drinking may have been involved!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
        This sounds as if drinking may have been involved!
        Lol. Awaiting plugger's detailed report with pictures and particulars of the trip. Heard rumor of pluggers wanting to wade mosquito island if he wouldn't have drug termo' s boat home after an already 8 hour trip. Plugger starts catching and there's no stopping him.

Comment

Henry whooped me at fishing, then pulled my boat out of the ramp with the emergency brake on and fried a brake cylinder (I later found out). You should have seen a dentist and a construction guy trying to find out what was wrong with the brakes. We didn't, so we latched the boat on Henry's truck and he brought it back to my house, while I drove all the way home with NO BRAKES on my truck.....I swear, only Curley was missing but Mo and Larry made it home safely. SO.......Henry...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.....when my neighbor came over and finished laughing at how stupid I am, we got parts and he put new brake pads, etc. on my truck and found them worn, missing part of the pads, etc. It was time. Here's a pic of me "helping".Click image for larger version

Name:	002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	560370
          Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
          "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Wow.....shear brilliance. LOL

Comment

Good times and good friends....all worked out in the end.

Comment

I think thats what we call memories, aka, good times!!! Been there with no brakes and a boat behind, leaves the seat with a funny pattern when you get out, not fun!!! Emergency brakes are a total pain in the butt, thats why i always have some one else do the brakes...

Comment

Working...
                X