Some ole flounder action!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some ole flounder action!

Fished friday through sunday & caught around 20-25 flounder back in greens lake! The 3inch new penny gulp shrimp on a 1/8oz jig was the trick! It was a hard weekend to fish considering all the weekend warriors & people who think they know how to drive a boat came out! But still caugh fish! Also if you run the intercostal or wade around it, keep ur eye out for snakes. Saw multiple 3-5ft snakes swimming through the Intercostal!
    Yall be safe out there & God bless - Drue
    Attached Files
    Stay Bowed Up!

That was us waving to you by Snake island Saturday. Nice boat!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Sweet
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

I thought that was you Mr. Bruce! & thank you!
        Stay Bowed Up!

Comment

Yep nice boat and catch.
          Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Nice work!
            TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Awesome catching.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Giving the new boat a work out . Thanks for the report . Good to know flounder are back in force . That's a lot of flounder .
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Alright, the flounder are back. Great report. Lord Bless.
                  robert
                  And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

My name is Daniel I am a highschool student I have a beach house is Sea Isle my buddy and I would like to go kayak fishing this weekend and would like to know a good spot that we can paddle to and what kind of lures. I am kinda familar with the area wading around san luis pass fishing around snake island but I have not learned the bay yet any tips

Comment

Shoot me a text & ill hook you up with a few spots. 832-381-4115
                      Stay Bowed Up!

Comment

nice work
                        "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

hey Drue,
                          Im new to fishing Galveston and do not know greens lake very well.I fished the mouth of it Friday but was nervous about going back up in there with a blue wave. Where in the lake did you catch those if you don't mind telling me.It seemed to be all mud where we were. Your help would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                          X