Chocolate Bay access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate Bay access

Do any of you know if it is possible to launch a kayak/canoe/scanoe further south of the 2004 bridge, maybe around Amarada cut, New Bayou point, or Halls lake? Looking at google maps, it appears that there are roads leading to that area. Also, I've read that there is a bait shop North of the 2004 bridge. Does anyone know what time this shop opens or have contact information for them? Thanks in advance.

Jimmy

All the locations you mentioned are all private roads. 2004 is your most south public place to launch. Lutes opens around 7 probably.
    Karma's a beach.

Comment

NFIC!

Lutes opens earlier

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Originally posted by Xpress89 View Post
        All the locations you mentioned are all private roads. 2004 is your most south public place to launch. Lutes opens around 7 probably.
        Yep
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoast13 View Post
          NFIC!

Lutes opens earlier

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
          NFIC .... And NFIM ... I wondered what that meant for a while until recently . I asked my 21 year old daughter what they meant knowing I'm not current technologically and in the web world . HAR ! She didn't know . I had to ask her what lol meant back when .. I do know what BYOB means . When did this code start ?
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thanks for the information. I mapped out Lutes and contacted them. They open at 0530.

Jimmy

Comment

Working...
            X