AP models his newest PFD.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP models his newest PFD.

Hey Bud, Does that thing make it difficult to cast?

West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

lol

Comment

That is SWEET....I want one.
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Those custom waders make the entire ensemble!! Are those "Popping Corks" that also serve as a life jacket?

Are those Costa Del Mar sunglasses with the special lens (see through x-ray) like from comic books?

I also like the "white shrimper boots"-were they from the Academy in Montrose?

A+++ for Moonpie!!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

wade box full of the new "corky puffboys" LOL
          Scott
          "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Nice pfd
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Sweet!! LOL!
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Does he wear all that to soak croakers.
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Sweet.. Aqua Pimp Daddy!!!! LMFAO...!!! And In The Croaker Soaker Pimpin Striper Boots....!!!
                  Last edited by Hogie70; December 28, 2009, 09:56 PM.
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

nice shrimp boat boots....what a getup
                    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Looks like gafftopsail catfish roe. But then, in that outfit you can wade into anybody's wade turf and they'll give way.
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Now thats funny right there LMAO. I do like those glasses with the wipers on them. I could use those

Moonpie time for you to go wet a line! You have way to much free time on your hands

AQUA PIMP
                        AQUA PIMP......
                        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

seems like ive seen pictures of moonpie, dano and RC wearing those boots before on those "midnight" fishing trips.

Comment

LOL! WOW what a pic.
                            Just mind over matter, if you don't mind it don't matter. If it matters you better mind!

Comment

Kind of makes you wonder what sites MP visits.

Comment

Working...
                              X