• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year All

Wishing everyone a happy and safe NewYear
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

x2

Comment

Same to you, be safe and Happy New Years! Thank god 2009 is almost gone!
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Same to you and all at WEA !!
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Happy New Year of FISHING!!!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I am designated driver and will make sure all of My people don't get behind the wheel and get home safe. Payback for the 30 something Years I needed one and was too hard headed to get one. Three years now sober and lovin it!!!!
            Beandaddy

Comment

Everyone make it home safe if you go out.

Comment

new years day grind

happy new year everyone.had a change of plans,on a good note.going to be grinding all day tomorrow.morning,with a small break about 1 or so,and then back in the water until after dark.i hope you all have a safe new years.i will be looking for that big sow.
                TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

With this fog in the air everyone be extra careful tonight.... And please don't drink and drive have a designated driver....
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Wishing you all a year of health and prosperity,,,and good fishing too!

MrsSunsoaker

Comment

Happy New Year I sure hope this i$ a better year!!
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Happy New Year all!
                        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I hope I do better next year with the fish. Gettin skunked sucks! Happy new year all! Adios 2009 you won't be missed!
                          Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Happy New Year to all my FWE friends, I sincerely hope all of you have a Blessed 2010!!!! Neil

Comment

Happy New Year to Everyone here at FWE! Hope you have as good a 2010 as I did in 2009!
                              sigpic
                              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
                              X