No announcement yet.

Children On Jet Skis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stupid people are everywhere.....your man enough to confront the parents and i say thank you kenny.....you did the right thing.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

People are stupid !!
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Hey Kenny, welcome to the club. I have been ... well ... not exactly the wicked witch of the canals here, but maybe more than once, I've been exactly that, not just close. I can only thank you for doing the right thing there, even if the parents dont get it. And maybe the kids might know how to handle themselves on the water, but better safe than sorry. It really does matter what the water temp is, but its not just that, bad things can happen with out the conditions today, it just was even more critical with water temps at 50. I truely have a problem with children on jetskis, but even more problematic are the adults. They are the ones setting the example. What the heck happened to COMMON SENSE!???? Geez, my Gosh, if my kid did something like that, I'd not only have a fit, I'd have a real fit, not only because they could of hurt themself, but here's my voice... me to my kid..."WHAT ARE YOU DOING?..I COULD HAVE LOST YOU, ..... DONT YOU EVER DO THAT TO ME!!! Thank GOD this nice man gave me a clue....." And yes, I have had to say that more than once to my children...

You did the right thing.

sb:>

Comment

Working...
        X