New Gear!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gear!

I got some new gear for Christmas and I am itching to go try it out!!@#!

Shimano Curado 200e5

All Start Platinum 6ft 6in Medium with Fuji Alconite Concept guides.

What do you think?

I have never really fished through the winter months, so I'm wondering what is biting? What are you fishing with? Same softies?

I have one of those E7 reels that I use with a skeleton wader rod and they are very nice and light sets

Comment

Very nice new gear.With that reel you just go fish.The fish will jump on your bait

Comment

being that i use the 200e7 i'm kinda of biased.....its a workhorse for the money.....nice setup....good luck fishing
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

thats a nice set up.my curados are on troutmaster lites.
          Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Congrats on the new reel. I use the e7 and have been really happy with it.
            Scott
            "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Nice rig.......Now post up the reports of all the fish you catch with it!
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Any of you ever used the All Star rods? It feels great! I can't wait to get out there. I'm looking at a weekend towards the end of January.

Comment

I use an All Star Titanium and like it a lot.
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Troutmaster lite here and a stickem
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

And 50mgs
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Abu Garcia Revo STX and FTU 6' 6" green rod with recoil guides. I fish with same lures/plastics all year, but with light jigs for plastics and working everything slower and closer to the bottom.
                        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                        X