A few pics from Anegada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few pics from Anegada

We have been here since December 27, and have yet to wet a hook. The seas have been huge, putting lots of sand in the water, so we have not bothered with any inshore fishing. There have been plenty of other things to keep us busy. We have had a lot of friends come down, and some have spent a night or two with us at our place.

I carried some of our friends back to Tortola early this morning (10 minute flight). When I came back to Anegada, Nancy snapped these pictures of me as I made a pass by our house.

Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
    and
    Houston (Clear Lake City)

Sweet!

Comment

Kick arse pictures...!
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Awesome pics Walker! Now go catch some fish and post em up! I miss those lazy Carribean fishing pics.
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Man that's awesome Walker. I assure you that with this cold weather, we need many more pics from paradise to keep us warm.
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Walker you keep surprising me didn't know you had your pilots license too! How cool! Now you can take me up above Blockade Runners so I can parachute in
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Man every time it makes me feel like im on vacation.
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

SWEET! Need to get out of this cold and hang out at your place.
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

you every use that plane to spot your fish.......or there so many who needs to.....what it the temp there about 80
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Dude you live smack dab in da middle of paradise!!! Man it looks tough out there!! Lol , KILLER PICS. Walker
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

When I grow up, I wanna be like Walker!!!, too bad I am already grown up

Comment

very nice.what a life
                        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

I can somehow hear the steel drums playing in the backround every time I check your posts out. Very Cool!!

Comment

freaking awesome

Comment

that is nice

Comment

Working...
                              X