paranormal activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paranormal activity

just watched it and some parts gave me the chills but the wife was scared out of her mind.has anyone else seen it?
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

No, but would like too, can you deliver to work?
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

nope and dont intend to looks dumb
      Itching To Be Fishing!

Comment

I will watch it eventually, but not with Tina.....She will have nightmares for a month!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
          I will watch it eventually, but not with Tina.....She will have nightmares for a month!
          BS...she lives with you everyday! Somebody deliver me a movie...I'm bored!
          Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by only lures View Post
            nope and dont intend to looks dumb
            I thought the same thing but dont feel that way now.Its pretty scarey but starts out slow.
            Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Why the heck do I want to scare myself??? No thanks, my life is scary enough I don't need help.
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

If its not on ESPN, The Golf Chanel, some type sports, prolly won't see it.

Comment

Did anyone see Man vs Wild tonight? Did Bear really give himself an enema?

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I got it and couldn't get into to it.
                    I just watched District 9, that was good.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Paranormal

I have not seen it, but what the most amazing thing about this movie is the return on investment. The movie cost a mere $15,000 to make, the leading actress (the wife) was paid $500.00 for her part in the movie. She got the part by answering an ad on craigs list. As of Jan. 5th the movie has grossed 108 million dollars in the U. S. alone.

Gater

Comment

I saw it. Creepy at times, but not too scary.

I am wondering why the heck they didn't just leave the house...

I saw another movie that was the first-person style horror flick a while back. I forget the name, but it had the whole semi-hot actress being scared and all, but it was about them following a firefighter crew answering a call, and it ended up being a zombie sort of disease, with the government locking them in a building to contain it. That had some pretty scary parts, and was a more freaky movie in general. Anyone know the name?

Comment

Originally posted by Gater View Post
                          I have not seen it, but what the most amazing thing about this movie is the return on investment. The movie cost a mere $15,000 to make, the leading actress (the wife) was paid $500.00 for her part in the movie. She got the part by answering an ad on craigs list. As of Jan. 5th the movie has grossed 108 million dollars in the U. S. alone.

Gater
                          glad i rented it for a dollar.......the dude in it i thought was a dipsheet following around with a camera.in the begging i wanted to cut it off.....watched it all the way.....was pissed of to find out that it wasn't a true story............my 2cents.......wow what a return on yo money........I'm gonna start reeltime productions
                          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I'm gonna start reeltime productions
                            I'm with you. We'll use clear mono to open and close doors (seemingly by itself!) and it will be scary stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                              I'm with you. We'll use clear mono to open and close doors (seemingly by itself!) and it will be scary stuff!
                              and there won't be anything fishy going on.
                              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                              X