ive never seen this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ive never seen this

up at the ranch yesterday and this is an island on a lake. the video is shoddy because every time I zoomed in with the sun at my back I couldn't see.

been up here all my life and place has been in the family for 80+ years and never seen a deer swim, much less about a 3 day old fawn.

im thinking the mamma swam over to the island and dropped the fawn a few days ago for security reasons in her mind

Comment

Never seen one that young swim. Cool.

Comment

thats awesome!
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Cute little dude.
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Right place at right time on that video! Amazing!
            "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Excellent. I've saw 3 deer, 2 bucks and 1 doe swim about 400 yards in lake Amistdad. Never seen a fawn do that. Lord Bless.
              robert
              And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Pretty cool JT. If it drowned, we coulda stuffed it with dirty rice, sowed it up, wrapped it in foil and smoked it for 6-8 hours and had some of the best eating venison ever.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

That is cool JT.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                    Pretty cool JT. If it drowned, we coulda stuffed it with dirty rice, sowed it up, wrapped it in foil and smoked it for 6-8 hours and had some of the best eating venison ever.
                    You're a cold dude, Jerry....but I still would have expected an invitation! HAR!
                    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

cool
                      sigpic

Comment

I kept waiting on a gator to come up and get a snack. Still a cool video.
                        TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Termo:

my Cajun buds stuffed a whole button buck with dirty rice and smoked it for about 6 hours-was soooo tender it literally melted in your mouth and no wild taste at all-was like veal-best venison I ever ate. The younger the better with deer and cows!!
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Ain't nature great! Very cool experience, JT.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                              Ain't nature great! Very cool experience, JT.
                              No kidding. That's the same thing my dad said hmaier.

Noiw that I learned the YouTube thing out, wait till you see the video on my pet raccoons coming up

Comment

Working...
                              X