Question for the kayakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for the kayakers

A couple my buddies and myself are kicking around the idea of starting a kayak trout series next year. Question is how many would be interested in something like this?
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

more series means a better chance of joining the yearly circuit for a living!
    "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

I'm still trying to get back into yakking so I wouldn't be ready for a tournament, but I'll bet others would.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Go ask this question over on TKF and see what the reaction is. Most kayak tourneys seem to be for redfish(yawn), so I'm not sure if you could pull enough of them out of the marsh long enough to make the event worthwhile.
        "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Originally posted by GHSmacker View Post
          Go ask this question over on TKF and see what the reaction is. Most kayak tourneys seem to be for redfish(yawn), so I'm not sure if you could pull enough of them out of the marsh long enough to make the event worthwhile.
          Yea I got it over there. Got some. Yea I agree with yawn. That's why we came up with the idea. Always redfish with the kayak tourneys. actually getting a good response with posts and pm's.
          Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Working...
          X