Need fishing partners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need fishing partners

I live in Alvin and I'm retired. Most of my friends still work, so it's hard to find someone to fish with during the week. I don't enjoy fishing by myself anymore, so if anyone needs a fishing partner PM me. I run a 20 foot Shallowsport classic and do a lot of wade fishing. We always split fish and expenses. Artificial only. Mainly fish causeway to freeport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old Salt I got 20 more years of that four letter word called "work" left. I'll join you May 22nd 2035. Where do you want to go?

Comment

PM sent
      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

I'm retired and don't like fishing alone neither. Just say when?

Comment

I get off around 3:30 everyday and can fish West bay in the afternoons till darkthirty.

Comment

Don't fish afternoons. I'm a morning person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

PM sent

Comment

good boat
                FPIII

Salt Water Fishn Is My Heritage

Comment

Do you wade without the boat. I usually fish on Saturday. I was going fishing Monday, but it's going to be raining. I can PM you when I go again. We can wade where I go. Lord Bless.
                  robert
                  And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

I have about 10 to make 65, figure by then the kids will have run me out of my present employer.
                    See you then.

Comment

I'm retired, too! Just as soon as I gt the wife healed up from the second knee replacement, I'll be good to go. Unfortunately ANOTHER 6 weeks of recuping due to first incision coming unpinned yesterday...I'll PM you guys when all is healed...tight lines to all!

Comment

I've got 8 more to go before I can retire. However, school ends June 6 and I will be available to meet you just about any morning you want to. Summer allows me to practice being retired!

Moe
                        Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Dang , OLD SALT , you got to beat them away with a stick .
                          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I'm coming down to galveston with family for the annual trip June 6-12th. Always looking for somebody to team up with locally. I am 30, able bodied and fished galveston/west bay area for a few years now so not totally green. Up for wading or boating. splitting or buying gas is no problem, happy to buy all the gas if someone provides the boat. Hit me up if anybody intersted int giving anything a shot from boat to bay to surf. Looking forward to getting down there!

Comment

I've told you 20 times to call me. Guess I'll keep running solo
                              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
                              X