Never fails!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never fails!!!

Well I got the speckmasters this weekend and looks like its gonna be pretty nasty. The last one was down right hairy nasty. I'm doing this one in the yak. Gonna give my best shot.
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Good luck!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Good luck, Kenny! Caught some solid fish in close yesterday in some less than desirable looking water. They're there.

Comment

Thanks guys. I just know if it starts lightning like it did the first one and it hits my yak, I believe that would just ruin my day.
        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Good luck !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Best of luck to you.
            "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Good luck and be safe.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

good luck man, seems like the speck masters tourny is cursed with the rain
                Green grass and high tides forever
                Mike Mathena

Comment

Originally posted by grown in Tx View Post
                  good luck man, seems like the speck masters tourny is cursed with the rain
                  Sure enough. I think the same thing happened a lot when it was TroutMasters.
                  Good lucky Kenny and be safe.

Comment

Capt Mickey was saying this morning he's probably gonna reschedule the tourney to maybe next weekend. He said they are calling for 25-30 mph winds about 3 " of rain and a lot of lightning. He don't want anyone getting struck like last time. He's gonna go ahead and go to lazy lizard Friday and make the call.
                    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Working...
                    X