West Bay Slam Tournament Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Bay Slam Tournament Results

I want to thank everyone for their patience while we confirmed the results from this past weekend's Slam Tournament. A member of the first place team met me today at the polygraph office to take their test.

I'm happy to say they passed with flying colors and the unofficial results posted before are now official. 152 anglers on 59 teams participated in the event this year, a new record for our tournaments / fundraisers.

Heavy Stringer:
    1. Reel Amigos- 26.58 lbs
    2. Fowl Talk - 25.96 lbs
    3. Salty Nuts - 25.70 lbs
    4. Dale Company - 25.65 lbs
    5. Trips Canceled - 23.76 lbs
    6. DOA - 23.44 lbs
    7. Solid Platinum - 22.60 lbs
    8. Weekend Warrior- 22.20 lbs
    9. Flats Cat- 22.12 lbs
    10. Old School - 21.94 lbs

Side Pot:
    1. Clint O'neal - 6.16 lbs
    2. Matt Brassell - 5.74 lbs

Payouts:
    1. $3,256.07
    2. 2,254.20
    3. $1,586.29
    4. $834.89
    5. $417.45

Big Trout
    1. $1,424.64
    2. $610.56

Matt Brassell who won 2nd in Big Trout donated all his winnings for that trout to the Fisher House!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Had a great time! Post some pics of the kids, when you have a chance.

Comment

Where's the "like" button at???

Comment

West Bay Slam Tournament Results

Thank you Coe for running such a great tournament. I was part of the team that was protested, and while it was a little hurtful to be called a "cheater," you did what was necessary to remove all doubt about the accusations that had been presented. That is why we will continue to participate in your tournaments. This is also why we will almost only fish tournaments with polygraph tests, because we have had similar doubts about other teams in the past. There are no hard feelings against anyone. Once again, thank you so much for all that you and your helpers do. It was an absolute pleasure, and hopefully God is on our side again next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm sure sorry that i wasn't able to make it down but i heard all about it. Coes's tournaments get bigger every year and I'm glad we get to host them......

and I'm also sure glad Robalo doesn't polygraph at his tournament. we might end up in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
            I'm sure sorry that i wasn't able to make it down but i heard all about it. Coes's tournaments get bigger every year and I'm glad we get to host them......

and I'm also sure glad Robalo doesn't polygraph at his tournament. we might end up in jail.
            MIGHT????-you would! Good thing mine's a business organization tourney and invitational only; otherwise MS would still be wondering what to do with his frozen fish.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

muddskippers fish was fresh dead and was never throughly frozen. i saw him catch it the day before the tournament.
              and my winning fish was caught the DAY of the tournament by some guy i bought it from.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                muddskippers fish was fresh dead and was never throughly frozen. i saw him catch it the day before the tournament.
                and my winning fish was caught the DAY of the tournament by some guy i bought it from.
                Ha Ha. I call BS. Only an Obama supporters are cheats, liars and dumazzes-and I've known you for 30 years now and you never have your hand out for free stuff. Now MS, that may be another story............
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                X