Late Christmas Present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Christmas Present

Met Steve Brown this evening and picked up a few new lures. Can't wait to try them out. .

Sent from my iPhone

Sweet!
    "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Those will work!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice!!!
        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Awesome!!

Comment

Yes you did ! Some new colors there for me .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Ive always liked the hologram insert sides .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Man those are awesome !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Old Salt is about to become a force to be reckoned with. I see him showing us that 9# fish this next week.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Tom you got some pretty lures there. You'll be whacking and stacking 9 lber trout every trip in one time. Lmao the trick is the lure right it's the magic lure. You've been whacking big fish and releasing them as long as I've known you. Lmao Happy New Year ole buddy. One evening we need to all get together at Sid's.
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
                      Tom you got some pretty lures there. You'll be whacking and stacking 9 lber trout every trip in one time. Lmao the trick is the lure right it's the magic lure. You've been whacking big fish and releasing them as long as I've known you. Lmao Happy New Year ole buddy. One evening we need to all get together at Sid's.
                      Definetly need
                      to get together at Sid's. Going to give some of these away as late Christmas gifts but will keep a couple to try. My go to is the old TTF Flats Minnow in Texas Roach.., gotta have a confidence bait and that's mine. Will report next week if we get out and give them a try[emoji41]

Have a happy & safe New Year!

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Originally posted by S-troop View Post
                        Definetly need
                        to get together at Sid's. Going to give some of these away as late Christmas gifts but will keep a couple to try. My go to is the old TTF Flats Minnow in Texas Roach.., gotta have a confidence bait and that's mine. Will report next week if we get out and give them a try[emoji41]

Have a happy & safe New Year!

Sent from my iPhone
                        Yes sir, gotta have a confidence bait and mines the TTF Trout Killer morning glory and pink skitterwalk. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
                        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Happy New Year Tom and that's a nice spread of fish getters! It might be time for another new boat.

Comment

Awesome new gear. I need to get my hands on a few of those

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
                            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
                            X