468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Moderator Awards!! Happy New Year!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a clink of the glass to Ibtsoom! Thanks brother for moderating all us childish, petty azz****s, and being the only grownup in the room most of the time. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!! MAY 2016 bring all of you peace and good fortunes!
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Very nice thread! ! Wtg Mike

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

That's good stuff Mike!

Comment

Sorry...Have been more of a lurker lately but that has not stopped me from fishing and getting my first deer. I'll post up some reports next week. It's been hard to be on here as much with the promotion, the second new manager next to me in 3 months, and my boy who turned 1 a couple days ago.

Comment

Thanks fellas! I think the forecast was wrong again... Who called these storms in?

Disclaimer: I'm in Colorado. [emoji961]
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

OBAMA SUCKS AND HELLARY IS A LYING BEOTCH----AND IDIOTS VOTE FOR THOSE TWO WORTHLESS POS.

Thanks Mike.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
              X