Report from past 2 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report from past 2 weeks

Headed out last week to the west end and found some decent water and lots of bait activity, water had quite a bit of fresh in it but fish were there but scattered ended up with a decent box of trout and red, caught lots of undersized trout and reds but there were keepers mixed in. Headed out to east bay on the next day with a buddy and it was easy pickings we stopped at 5-6 different spots and caught fish at all of them, got 2 limits of specks and released a bunch more and a few over 24" no reds but plenty of trout. Went out Tuesday the 21st after hazmat class around 5pm and caught a lot of fish just couldn't get many with size ended up taking home 4 trout and 2 reds all on topwaters and down souths chicken on a chain. Same deal yesterday on the 23rd me and a buddy headed out and caught 13 trout and 1 red all on topwaters right before dark, nothing huge 16-19" but good eaters. Hope to get out Monday since its my only day off from the plant between now and next Friday. Caught fish on everything croakers,down south lures,and topwaters. Will post pics shortly
    Attached Files
    Your a daisy if ya do

NVM they posted
    Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

Looks like your bad days were great days, they beat my days lately cause it's been only work. lol, Wtg.
      "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Nice job Garrett. Are you wading most of the time?

Comment

Nice pix Garret!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Very nice Garrett!!
            Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Root Canal View Post
              Nice job Garrett. Are you wading most of the time?
              Yessir mostly wading, caught a few outta the boat on Tuesday, I forgot my wading boots so that's only reason why i fished outta the boat lol.
              Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

Nice job bro!

Comment

Great reports. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

nice report. My dads b-day is coming up in July and i hope to book you for a trip in West bay. Are you very booking around July 8th?

Comment

I remember when I had a boat...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
                      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Nice work.

I remember when I had a boat...
                        Get you another! Plus I doubt boat ownership means instant heavy stringers.

My dads b-day is coming up in July and i hope to book you for a trip in West bay. Are you very booking around July 8th?
                        You might be a good fisherman if.... Random folks try to book you for a guided trip and you aren't a guide.

Comment

Lol ....But I am a guide not full time yet i just got started not long ago
                          Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

Text me 281-636-5532 an we talk more
                            Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

Almost figured that one out... Good deal!

Comment

Working...
                              X