Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Even Angela Lansbury is involved in the Investigation!!!!!!! I shouldn't say, but I heard Sheriff Andy Taylor and Barney Fife are also working it-----and Barney has his one bullet loaded in his revolver! Shhhhhhhh. Top Secret!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I thought once they captured the "local Don" all this was supposed to stop?

ie....the capo di tutti capi of Alvin, Tx
        Attached Files

Comment

Does it look like me jt , quit bringing it up bro !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

NEWS FLASH.....Great news! My rod holder was found and returned by the Texas Rangers while they were looking for Brady's jersey. Unfortunately it had already been stripped.
            Attached Files
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Lmao!!
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

You find it at the ramp? People will steal anything .. Jerks.
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Its amazing that some idiot a-ss would go to the trouble to unscrew rusted bolts and nuts just for the old pvc; AND THEN leave your wood mount back where you could find it.

Welcome to the West End of Galveston. Nothing surprises me. Its almost comical like the dumb a-ss breaking into fish camps at TT...like he was really going to find a safe full of cash, gold and silver in a damm fish camp.

Comment

lmao
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

It was at work the whole time. I must have taken it out to haul plywood. I'm recycling the PVC onto the 2017 version.
                      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Lol! All that sleuthing and detective work for nothing?!?!
                        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Senility .... is it early, middle or late stage?

Comment

I can't remember...
                            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                              I can't remember...
                              Now that right there, is comic GOLD. LMAO.
                              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Kenny: Looks like Tom Brady's signature/autograph is on the lower right-hand corner of the rodholder???? Coincidence?
                                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                                X