No announcement yet.

Where is everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still here. Oldest son got a new position (VP) with his company and moving to Maine. Been helping get their house ready to Market and heading to Maine this Friday for a few days to see the property they have a contract on. Going to miss seeing the Grandkids weekly (Grandma going nuts[emoji41]). Ordered a new Motorhome which should be here 4/1 so will be making a few trips a year to see them. Need to get to fishing soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

it's about the same as it's been in the past.. some of it is it's just spring. Regular crew is still here though.
      TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

25-35 knt East wind also makes people disappear

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
          I'm here. I'm always here. I just don't talk as much as I used to.
          ..... and we all really appreciate that
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
            I don't do farcebook, snapcrack or twetter-never have, never will. Mother passed, dealing with Estate, GF's major back surgery/fusion of T10 to S1 with complications from surgery and looking at another-(gee, 7 surgeries in last 12 months-what farkin' fun), totaled my truck hitting a future Democrat (illegal alien with no driver's license of course, but hey, they're just doing yobs Mericans won't do, like driving illegally when should be in another country). Life will get better.
            Sounds like things can only get better , can't get much worse .
            Sorry to hear the bad news .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
            X